Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Michelle

Happy Wednesday. This has really quickly become one of He's favorite days. The HottHe's just never seem to run dry. Michelle is one of the biggest name featured bloggers He has shared, so if you haven't checked her out yet, it's about time. Always in heels, lots of color variety, great accessories all leading to a He Approval and the Stamp of a HottHe, see more Michelle here.

How would you describe your style? My style changes on a daily basis depending on my mood. So I'm not too sure how would I describe it. But generally, I love classic pieces incorporated with a wee bit of trend.

Favorite item you own? My current favorite item would be my leather skinny pants! I feel like I could wear that everyday, although it's rather impossible as my blog readers might be bored of my post then ;)

Who are your favorite designers? I don't have a particular favorite designer, but I always look forward to Lanvin's elegant collections, and Margiela's creations. My fave designer change from season to season depending on their collection. For now, I'm very much into Celine and Haider Aickermann !

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive